Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HOBBY LOBBY FUN!

Hi everyone!  My name is Maggie and  I have just joined Tara's blog Urban Hoot!  I was going to start with her last year but was caught up in a lot of other stuff and never got around to this awesome fun until this fall!  We decided it was time to start taking our passion to the next level.  So we started buying furniture, making some unique projects, and I started going to craft stores.  Something I never would have guessed myself ever enjoying!  I do though...a lot.  So much so that I don't remember having this much fun in a while.  Today we went to Hobby Lobby.  Have you ever been there?  It is like a super Walmart BUT all craft stuff!  If Tara wouldn't have been there I would have been in full panic!  But she was there so I was able to navigate through at a pretty good pace and find some cool stuff.  Here is a few pics of what we found!
WOW KNOBS!  



So many fabrics to choose from!



Tara finding some fun treasures!



LOVE this!
Ideas for our future projects!








Hope you enjoyed our fun day at Hobby Lobby!  We will post pictures soon of our projects that we have made so far!

Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment